So...? Fresh Floral & Watermelon Body Mist

12:30 AM




SO...?
SO!!!
 I am addicted to perfumes, body sprays and everything that smells good, ESPECIALLY fruity and floral scents! 
It reminds me of summer and even will make me smile for a second just thinking that- I am typing this today wearing a hoody! I am terrified that summer is almost over in Canada where I live and that is NOT OKAY!

I will have to say I have quite a few SO...? body mists kicking around in my bags, house, car and even my desk at work, hmm maybe I really stink? ;p 
They are handy to just toss in a bag and a quick freshen up spray always feels good!
Body mists obviously do not last like perfumes but I get complimented on how my "perfume"  smells all the time so it must be noticeable :)

Completely LOVE BOTH: Fresh Floral!!! This will be my third bottle :) Smells exactly as worded, fresh and a light floral!
&
I am the type of person who doesn't love watermelon unless its legit real watermelon but this is so yummy! It screams summer to me, give it a try.

Would I recommend?  Absolutely! 
The only con would be it doesn't last long enough, but again it is a body mist so that is why they are WAY cheaper than perfume! 



Which one would you pick of the two I got to try?
Any other you have used?
Don’t forget to give Farleyco a lil love!

  Blog 

<3<3<3


Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl