Nivea MicellAIR Micellar Water & Nivea Care Review

1:04 PM



HELLO quick, easy, effective and time saving!!!!!


THANK YOU CHICKADVISOR!!

Super super excited to test these products out.


&



"The fastest, easiest way to get your make-up off and refresh your skin at the end of the day? Try NIVEA MicellAIR Micellar Water; a 3in1 cleansing water that removes make-up, while cleansing and refreshing the skin in one simple step. It leaves no product residue so your skin can breathe! 
Quick and easy to use fragrance free formula: no rubbing or rinsing needed.
                     All-in-one skin cleansing and make-up removal for dry and sensitive skin
                                          No rinsing, no residue, no rubbing, no perfume
                                          For use on eye area, face and lips.
                                          Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested"

"Give your skin the intensive nourishment it needs without leaving any greasy feeling with new NIVEA Care, an effective yet fast-absorbing moisturize. Thanks to our new revolutionary hydrating complex, it melts into the skin leaving your skin well-hydrated and touchably soft. Its our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.


Nourishes and moisturizes skin
100% intensive nourishment. 0% greasiness
Hydrating Complex
Great to be used all over the body and face."

Can be used all over the body and face? Whaaat! This sounds lovely and might I say once again for the #tiredgirl type! HA, yes let's get Nivea in on this and get that trending :D



Just reading how easy using MicellAIR is to use, NO RINSING, ALL-IN-1-make-up remover and cleanser is kind of every tired girls dream! 
For day to day I can't say with the crazy work hours and life I have currently my makeup routine is all that special.... BUT just to have anything wiped off your face with MINIMAL effort, that sounds like such a #tiredgirls dream LOL.


SO! Does it stand up to all the hype??

YEP!

I never really had sensitive skin until the last little while it seems like everything bothers me so this was very appealing to me. With the colder weather coming as well, let the dry skin start. Boo. 
I love the look of the bottle, simple, fresh, clean looking and the top is easy to use on a cotton swab or face pad. I was so surprised when I used this as well!
I do not wear a lot of makeup but this took off the powder, little concealer on my needed spot and my skin felt clean! You could see what came off my skin when I looked at the face pad I used, gross LOL. 
It is the PERFECT product for the #tiredgirl!
Quick to use, scent free and works great! I feel like this might be simple for me as a review but this isn't a simple product, just simple to use with great results. 
I will be purchasing this and recommending it!!!!




Okay this is AMAZING!!!
The smell, the texture, the moisture!!!
I use it all over except my face, I am a little scared to try it out on my face but I might give it a try on my face when I run out of my current Nivea face moisturizer. I have combo skin- oh the joys! So my current moisturizer is helpful for keeping my oily skin at bay.

This is a little thick which I love but it goes on smooth and absorbs quickly! I seriously love the smell of this! Clean and fresh is all I can say. Give this a try!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl