Inkcredible Tattoo Care Glow Salve first impression

12:01 AM


"INKredible Glow Salve keeps your tattoo shiny and bright.  For use on new but mainly old tattoos, INKredible Glow Salve works to maintain tattoo colour vibrancy and leaves skin supple and fresh.
Amplifies the intensity of the ink
Extends tattoo lifetime
Suitable for use on all tattoos
Antiseptic properties & beeswax for ultimate moisturising
Paraben free, Fragrance free, Dermatologically-Tested!”

Tattoo care product to try, yes please! I am quite excited to give this a try.




This is my first time hearing about this product, INKcredible Glow Salve. “Instantly Brightens & Enhances the colours of your tattoo”

Sounds great to me! Most of my colour tattoos are under my clothing but my half sleeve is colourful so I am excited to try this! It does say on the tube that is restores Black & Grey tattoos as well which only makes sense and I have a lot of that so I am excited!

My First impression is instantly I do like the packaging, nothing special but it does grab my attention which is minor but this is how most of us work, we see something that’s a little intriguing and pick it up and kind of go from there.
I have used this a couple times now but want to give it a week maybe? I am not 100% sure if it is just as you put it on or continuous use, but thats why this is a first impression post =)
I didn’t notice a scent with it which makes sense because making these scented towards female or male might be more difficult-I Don’t want to smell manly but thats just me.
It kind of feels like a vaseline consistency so you do just use a thin layer to apply as it states on the bottle. BAM it appears more colourful already!
I need to set my tripod up to show my arm or I will use the skull on my leg which was done super well and I always sunscreen so the colour is great still after 4 years.
So my journey with INKcredible Tattoo Glow Salve continues! I will keep you updated with a before and after shot! =)

Have any of you tried this product before?
Thoughts?


Don’t forget to give Farleyco a lil love!

  Blog 

<3<3<3

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl