Farleyco Summer Love

4:31 PM

Each season we all need a little different TLC for ourselves. 
I try to keep things simple especially with my busy work schedule these days. 
I am VERY pleased to just show you a little tease of some products I will be reviewing in the next little bit.

As you all know Dry Shampoo, fragrances and well anything that can make me feel a little softer, smell nicer and quickly I am game!


I can't even!
This new packaging is BEYOND anything I wouldn't triple look at! I am in love with Colab dry shampoo and with my fine hair, the Volume Extreme is one of my BFF's.
Cannot wait to share these with you! Especially because at the moment my colorful hair needs no white residue. PERFECT!



Oh no you are sweet! LOL. LOVE!!!!
I write so much I go through journals all the time and this is so cute and fun <3


*INKREDIBLE - I have quite a few tattoos so I am very excited to test this out!
*SO...? Watermelon - YES!!!!
*SO...? Fesh Floral- SO GOOD!
* PROVOKE Liquid Blonde Shampoo- Cannot wait!
*FLEXITOL - Very Dry Skin Cream - Very much needed after my lovely trip by the ocean, it is so dry where I live!
* PERSPIREX- let's see if you let me not sweat the small stuff! LOL


Have you guys tried any of these??
Thoughts, comments, let's hear!!

GIANT THANK YOU to Farleyco for letting me try these wonderful products out, I will keep you guys updated!




Don’t forget to give Farleyco a lil love!

  Blog 

<3<3<3


Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl