ReCenT BuYs

3:50 PM

I have been doing  a little shopping in the last few weeks and found some wicked sales so i went a little over board at a couple places..opps!

Here is some things i bought at Bath and Body Works, I seriously could buy everything in the store!!

I got all this stuff for around $60, which might sound like a ton but it was actually a good price.. there was a lip gloss also that i for got to put in the picture.
I got:-Deep Aqua cooling mist
         -3 Hand sanitizers
         -a massive 3 wick Pineapple Orchid Candle that is so delicious
         -a mini candle Pineapple Mango scent
         -3 hand soaps of their new fragrances they just came out with in Canada
         -Sweet Pea Body scrub
         - and last but not least a Vanilla Mint Lip Gloss




And of course afterward the kids like to play in the bags!
 
Next i went to the Body shop and picked up the travel size of the Seaweed facial wash,toner, day and night creme. I have watched reviews on this product and Saaammage mentions it in a couple of her videos. Here is a Link to that video: Saaammage. It definitely makes your skin feel clean!


The next purchase i got was at Sephora In Las Vegas! I have been on the hunt for the Urban Decay Naked palette for umm about 8 MONTHS and no city i have gone to has it!! i have tried to get it online for months and right after my last order online i got an email saying it was in stock, figures so i wasn't going to pay double shipping. I think i am giving up on it... I decided I will try the Too Faces Naked Eye.I have heard quite a few good reviews on this pallet and i will give it a try.


I have only had the chance to use it once but it has very nice neutral colors in it that will go with everyday or dress it up for night looks.


I am really liking Benefit products lately, i had gotten the sample of this product from Sephora and loved it so i had to buy the full size of it. It was only $10 so what the heck!

And LASTLY MY LOVE!!!! I had to get a few Monsters as they were on sale for: 4 for $7.99-Yes that is expensive but i usually pay $3 per Monster and i LOVE them!!! I usually have up to 6 a week =/ yes that is bad for me but it is the one thing i cannot live without. =)
 







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your blog is coming along great!! I really hope you had fun in vegas, cause I sure did, it sure is quite the city, I like reading your blog and seeing the pics :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl