Colab Dry Shampoo Paradise & Colab Dry Shampoo + Volume

12:01 AM


"COLAB's Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo + gives lifeless hair an instant backcombed boost for amazing body and oomph. A classic, yet contemporary fragrance of bergamot, musk and magnolia.
Big Hair, Don't Care!
COLAB™’s Extreme Volume adds the additional elements of body, height and ultimate volume without the extensive time or effort usually required. As well as refreshing roots, the range features an extreme plumping powder for instant back-combed volume, texture and lift. Perfect for instant day to night looks."
&
"COLAB's Paradise fragrance Dry Shampoo gives hair an instant wow-factor with feel-good flamingo vibes and a totally tropical, coconut scent. Transport yourself to faraway shores whatever the weather!
COLAB™ is a signature range of ready-to-wear dry shampoos that help keep hair feeling clean for longer;  feature a weightless, invisible formula; and leave a fabulous veil of fashion fragrance. They’re perfect for all hair types that need an instant boost.
COLAB Invisible Dry Shampoo - Amazing oil absorption without white residue."
As a fine and very straight haired girl, I have to use a little product for my hair so it isn't flat to my skull, it is so beyond irritating!!!! So I use dry shampoo sometimes at my roots just for a little something and some light backcombing. Colab's Extreme Volume Dry shampoo gives me so much more! I was super excited to try this out. The packaging is all my favourite colours too!!! Yes I do like the new look a LOT!
With just a small amount ( I wouldn't suggest using it like a normal dry shampoo) it will give you a little texture/grit maybe even just so your hair can hold a little bit. My hair is so soft after I wash it even a pony tail can fall right out it drives me nuts! I am so envious of thick or curly hair! I have such straight fine hair it drives me nuts! 
This is amazing, I even can spray a little bit on my comb and do a light backcomb on my crown and it appears I have a little more than three strands of hair ;p
Before:

This is just sad sad sad LOL

With Colab Volume:

This actually terrifies me to post with this photo, I took this after I had my hair colored so it was CRAZY soft and even more flat as well I look like a garbage bag at 6am with no sleep and using my camera on the counter LOL
*Will replace this soon I hope.... but hey, maybe I can make you guys laugh a little first? I am not good in front of a camera in any way.
Seriously though, my hair is so flat and straight normally so this is a little boost.

Pros:
EVERYTHING!!
*Gives me volume!!!!!!
*Gives me the hold without hairspray
* MINIMAL if any white residue that I even noticed but I don't even think there is any
*Smells great
*Packaging is so fun and eye-catching!
*Good Selection
*Great for fine hair
*Well priced
* Cruelty-Free!

I think I could go on and on...

Cons:
*NONE! I just want more and more! LOL



My love of dry shampoo has continued over the years and I am still in love with Colab products. The new packaging is SO eye-catching, fun and it grabs my attention even more than before. When you are shopping and didn't do research and need something this looks so appealing!

The question of course is, is the inside as good as the outside?

Well, OF COURSE, IT DOES!!!!!


I couldn’t love the smell more, or the fact that I dye my hair so much and so many different colors that I don’t have to have a white residue in my roots! My roots are my natural brown with Joico's semi-permanent pink currently as I am laying off bleaching for a while. Normally dry shampoo shows up in my darker roots. Not a big deal but this is a treat to not have to deal with it! 
Paradise is a very lovely scent! I actually don’t think I have one that didn't smell good.
I don’t find it overpowering and I don’t really notice once I have finished getting ready but I notice my hair isn’t greasy and does smell fresh which is super important in-between washes.
As well having very soft, fine and flat hair I use this in my roots for a little bit of texture on days I wash my hair.




My timing is very off, I happen to use Colabs Dry Shampoo this morning, with a hair appointment that evening as you see in the photos above. The color is my multicolor hair! Some faded grey purple looking pieces, some dark blonde, some pink some leftover of all sorts LOL.



Me + Camera on me = DISASTER. Not a good kind of shot for myself to do but you can see it pretty much looks the SAME!
I will post a shot with my darker bright hair to replace these, I just was a little scared I wouldn't get this up before I use BOTH bottles! I seriously use these products daily! LOVE them.

Pros:

EVERYTHING!!
* NO white residue
*Feels clean
*Smells great
*Packaging is so fun and eye-catching!
*Good Selection
*Great for fine hair
*Well priced

I think I could go on and on...

Cons:

*NONE! I just want more and more! LOL


Have you guys tried this?
Would you use again?
What is your favorite part of their new look?



Don’t forget to give Farleyco a lil love!

  Blog 

<3<3<3


Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not affect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl