Adopting Kittens

8:01 PM

Adopting Farm Kittens!


Recently I have had a few great losses in my life, Chicken, my furbaby that I had from 8 weeks old until 16 years old. He is my heart. NOTHING has been the same since. He left me in January 2019. Tough year, Then Poor Sweet Boots I had from almost a year old until 17 years old and she left me April 2020. 

Coming home to no furbabies was really hard. Harder than I ever knew. I have grown up with cats my entire life and I am getting old! So, I found some kitties needing homes from a farm an hour away from my city. Around here I know these kitties aren't always easy or maybe don't even find homes and with THREE litters I was very happy to adopt three little boys! ❤❤





Please Meet: 

🐾Fluke  

🐾Blink 

 🐾Monster  

They are playing around on Instagram if you have an interest in kitties come and check us out! If you have a pet account, comment you are from Blogspot! :) 

@conversekitties Naturally they love Converse already! 










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl