Perspirex Plus Review

12:30 AM




"If you feel your current sweat solution isn't keeping you dry, try Perspirex Plus Antiperspirant. Its unique formulation is clinically proven to provide lasting protection from sweat and odour.
Perspirex helps reduce excessive perspiration, for up to 5 days.
Excessive perspiration or heavy sweating - caused by hyperactivity in the sweat glands - can be experienced by anyone at any time. If you've suffered from it you have likely tried several solutions and found they haven't delivered adequate protection.
Perspirex Plus is different. It's advanced formula is perfume-free and non-staining formulation is clinically proven to provide effective protection from sweat and odour. Perspirex Plus roll-on uses a patented formulation that minimizes irritation commonly associated with other aluminum chloride based antiperspirants making it suitable for delicate underarm skin. For optimum effectiveness, it is essential that you apply PerspirexPlus just before going to bed and to completely dry, unbroken skin. You can shower as usual in the morning but do not reapply. Apply Perspirex Plus from 3 to 7 days until you have obtained the desired effect. Once the sweat is reduced, reduce the frequency of application to 1-2 nights a week according to the need."
Sweating when you are not working out isn't something on my list of lovely things I'd like to blog about let alone tell people BUT guess what, that's life right? Sometimes when my anxiety is so high I swear my temperature goes so high and there it comes. YUCK. So, of course, I would give this a try! 
I actually remember trying the Original Perspirex a try years ago and it really did work but it irritated my skin enough that I didn't purchase a new bottle. 
For 5 days though?! Now this I gotta see!

Sounds like it has improved!  Reading this I personally am like "HELL YEAH" sounds great! I know not everyone would like the Aluminum Chloride in it but for me personally, I am fine using these once in a while if they work well. 

I have applied this odorless roll-on product on clean skin that I didn't just shave because the other version ohhhhh man that just hurt! It felt just fine going on which is what it claimed would do, it was much nicer then the older version!!.

Stress tested...this week has been an extremely difficult week in my life. Testing Perspirex out was a good time to do so!

A quick insight into my work days:

- Get out of bed from my anxiety-driven nap around 5:30am

- Get your butt moving since Chicken (my kidney cat) Need his Sub-Q Fluids/Breakfast

- Down 3/4 of the coffee pot...almost taking the last 1/4 before you realize maybe you should share with your boyfriend, today at least ;) 

- Race to work, trying to not hit 18/18 red lights on your way

- 9-10 hours of anxiety and work mixed together

- Race home, doing the speed limit of course 

- Get Chicken his Supper and do his Sub-Q fluids again, oh don't forget your second kitty is hungry too!

- A little more anxiety and ore kitty care....

R
E
P
E
A
T

Okay, I think I am on minimal sleep but my days are not exciting lately and high anxiety which can lead to sweating.
So did perspirex Plus hold up on:

Day 1?

Kind of in shock! Now I didn't run a marathon but not even a slight bit of sweat near me!

Day 2?

Nothing....

=D

Day 3?

Seriously so surprised! No sweating. I have a busy work/home life currently and I haven't added a real work out for a while so there wasn't any work outs in this week.

Day 4?

Is someone messing with me??

Wait still? Day 5??

Seriously! Ha I would imagine I would be sweating if I was doing physical activity but even from being a very anxious human I didn't notice any sweating this week, so crazy!

Pros:

-Ordorless

-Very resonalbly priced

- Teeny tiny bottle with REAL POWERFUL results!


Cons:

- It irritated my skin SLIGHTLY

My final thoughts:

Fricken shocked to be honest, crazy this little bottle can stop your sweat! I would for sure recommend and use this product again and probably again. The only down side would be a slight irritation to my skin and you certainly wouldn't want to put a razor to your arm pits the day of or after. Other than that I am quite shocked! Definiently worth the small price for the results.


What do you guys think, would you give this a try?



Don’t forget to give Farleyco a lil love! They have a bunch of very great products you can purchase from their direct Website.

 Blog 

<3<3<3

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not afect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl