Farleyco Spring 2019 Beauty Box

3:50 PM

Hello Spring!


Also, Say hello to Farleyco Beauty's 2019 Spring Box!
I was super excited to receive this box and I am happy to share all the goodies!

Yes, it has been a LONG winter, not a very good one at that.
Spring is the beginning of new, fresh and what a lovely way to remind me of this with great products!

No White Residue!  How PERFECT for my current pink/purple hair! 
I couldn't be more in love with Colab's products. I use them daily and have for years! 
This one smells nice and fresh and keeps your hair nice and fresh!



Instagram Stories are so fun, I am not the most creative but hey I had fun with this one 😊♡





YUM!! For real, this is my kind of scent! 
Fruity notes of sweet pear, green melon and a floral bouquet of apple blossom, this is one of my new favourite body mists hands down! 
I always bring body mist with me in my bag since we all know body mist isn't as strong as perfume. 
No complaints here and I will absolutely purchase this!


I have been lucky to use Flexitol products before and find they work really well with my dry skin!
My hands look like they just want to be covered up with mittens, they need some moisturizing care. 
Pros with this hand balm:
- Reduces the look of dark spots
- Improve Skin Elasticity 
- Contains a unique plant based ingredient
- Moisturizes, hydrates and protects your skin
- Not much scent if any
- No greasy feeling left behind
Recommended! 


Bubble Charcoal Mask! This was new to me and exciting as I LOVE my charcoal/clay masks and adding the bubbles, I was very interested to see what this would do! Being exposed to air = bubbling! So different than anything I've used prior!

"Bubble, bubble dirt is in trouble with our deep cleansing blend of Star Anise and purifying Oxygen specially formulated into our Charcoal infused sheet mask. When exposed to the air, it begins to bubble and foam, digging deep into pores removing dirt and excess oil leaving skin feeling clearer and looking fresh.
Use weekly for a brighter, revitalised complexion! Both men and women can try the bubble mask to experience its benefits. It provides a gentler solution than exfoliating with a loofah or an abrasive sugar scrub. Instead, the bubbles work to scrub out your pores gently, removing oil, makeup, and dirt"
These masks are so reasonably priced and always worth it!! Give it a try and let me know what you think.



If anyone has witnessed a photo of me, we know I do not have anything but colourful hair. So my bestie is going to be reviewing this one for me! I will add the review once we have completed it. It was so cool as well, her and I recently went to a local salon and purchased hair dye for her, brown, and she is the colour 5N and that is exactly what this brown is so we both were excited!

Farleyco is a really great site that offers a lot of amazing affordable products! There are a lot of these that are found in different drug stores around Canada:

- London Drugs 
- IDA
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Guardian
& a few others but in my little city, this is all we have! 

Have you guys tried any of these products? 
Thoughts?
Any you want to give a try? 
I love hearing your input so please let me know!
Let's give Farleyco a bit of love too, you can find them all around online: 
Don’t forget to give Farleyco a lil love!



Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not affect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl