Olaplex Hair Protector No.3 upcoming review!

11:24 AM




Please excuse the crappy photo…fighting with my camera again!

A Sneak peak of what I am testing out!!! I am SO excited! I live in a small place so this took a LONG while to get here, and when my stylist told me they FINALLY got it I was stoked! So I am just using the reconstruction part of it before my stylist gets to the bleaching like crazy!! Super stoked!!!!
I FRIGGIN hope I finally get the color I want!!

Will keep you guys updated with the progress if anyone is needing to know about this miracle product!
As well any of you guys tried out this yet? I have use it three times so far and WHOA…. leaving it at that for now.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl