ProFactor Skinenvy Soothing Cream Review

12:27 PM


"After hair removal, it is common to feel tender and experience rashes, bumps, burns, redness and irritation. This Soothing Cream contains 2% lidocaine which is highly effective at relieving bumps, pain and redness from skin irritation. The product is also formulated with Quince Seed and Vitamin E to keep skin soft and well-nourished. Quince Seed naturally carries a good concentration of Vitamin C and also has anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties."



I always enjoy nice packaging, I like the simple white with blue and black.
Okay I have to be embarrassingly honest with this review but I hadn't used the ProFactor Skinenvy Sugar& Beeswax hair removal strips successfully yet so I used this product for my good little cuts, shaving cuts,bumps, cat scratches(my cats tend to claw me a little bit hard sometimes so I started using this when it would bleed or kinda sting. I honestly thought yeah okay this will really do a great deal.....Boy was I wrong! This is my go to for any minor cuts or scratches from my photography out door adventures,cats or shaving!

ProFactor also has a couple other products you can check out too here at Farleyco.ca. (I will do the review on the wax strips soon!)

42g in this convenient squeezable tube makes it super easy to use and there is enough per tube to last a long time. This product has no cons. I do have sensitive skin but this had no irritations and no gross smell. I would for sure recommend it and cannot wait to use it after a successful wax, I think it will work wonders!

Skinenvy is $8.99 which might seem pricy for the tube size but I really think it will last a long time so it's really not bad. You can find it at  Farleyco.ca, Walmart and other drug stores.


You can also check out Farleyco at the following sites:

  Blog 





Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl