Coming Soon!!!

10:43 AM

I have some cool reviews coming up that I haven't forgot about, a couple companies were kind enough to let me review some products. 
I am the second worst, no wait probably worst blogger yet but I am trying to work on my company, work full time and deal with everything in between so please forgive me! 


Frownies, SOOO EXCITED!




Some REALLY awesome new products from EcoTools & Technique

AND 

I currently just got my second pair of XTREME Lashes which do cost an arm and a leg but I am attending a destination wedding right away and with all the humidity and water I rather have a makeup free worry trip!

How is everyone doing? I haven't been around the blog world for a while and feel so guilty!!! I miss you guys!!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooooh you got sent some eco tools? Lucky girl! Can't wait to hear the reviews.

    Would love for you to check out my blog!
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl