WOW =D

1:00 AM

I don't know about you guys but to me a good friend is hard to find and I only have a few that I think of as actually good friends. I am not a big Xmas fan.. It's great and all but the whole hype of blowing a bunch of money on people JUST because it's Christmas isn't wonderful to me, I rather buy them things because I want too not because its December 25th, know what I mean?
But I did have a few VERY VERY sweet friends play Santa for me this year =D I was shocked and surprised to receive very unexpected gifts but they are all very very kind people so really it isn't out of their character to do nice things for others. Very nice of you guys!! and you really shouldn't have!!!
I wanted to share what I received =D

I Seriously cannot believe you got me all of this ALEX!! You crazy girl! lol. Too nice of you!!!
I was shocked when I opened my mail box and saw a random package and it was from Alex =)
She sent me way too much!

*TOKIDOKI Prisma Gloss in Monkey Pirate. OMG cute fricken packaging!! The color is absolutely gorgeous!!
*URBAN DECAY 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencils in Rock Star  & Oil Slick.
I LOVE these! They go on so smoothly and the colors are really perfect...I had seen these online and always wanted to try them out so I am very grateful I have them =D =D
*BENEFIT Bad Gal Brown. LOVE trying mascara's and this wand is really different then most I have used,it's really nice!
I am going to post a little review with all of this and some swatches too.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALEX!! Very Very sweet of you!!

Just in case you are newer to blogland, Alex is a beauty blogger with a wicked blog, check out her blog =)


THANK YOU CERINA!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D You are so sweet I wish you still blogged!
I met Cerina through blogging and loved her blog! but she isn't blogging at the moment =/ boo!
I was super shocked to open my mail, I was thinking who is this for?? ME?What lol.
First off let me say perfect for someone who doesn't know me in person, Skulls,gum,lip gloss =D lol love it all so much!

*BATH & BODY WORKS Shower Gel- Vanilla Bean.I cannot believe I have never had this body wash before! I LOVE this scent, it's just the right amount of vanilla! =D
*RUDOLPH Marshmellow Winter lip Balm- how cute! And smells yummy!
*EXTRA Dessert Delights Gum. We don't have this around where I live at least and I LOVE this kinda gum, the flavor is exactly what it says it is, super good!!!
*Skull Case, I think I can use it for makeup if I ever go somewhere..one day maybe lol.
And some candies that of course I en-hailed immediately! 

Thank you so much Cerina !!!=D =D =D

I might sound like a broke record but honestly I am thankful to have met these two bloggers! They are so real and kind!!

Okay the last one is from my bestie Shari...Couldn't have lucked out meeting her, she is the best friend everyone wishes they had! Always thinking of others and a blast to hang out with!

 BLINK 182 BUNNY!!!!! Shari found this online at Bompa.com

 And he's AWESOME!!!!!!!!

 She also ordered us each a set of the stickers and pin, they were like $2 =D

I was SOOO STOKED when she showed up at my work with these =D 
THANK YOU SO MUCH SHARI!!!!!! =D
Ridiculous Blink fans we are!

Did you receive an unexpected gift this year?








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow friends mean the whole world :) Unexpected gifts? Well the big makeup bag was very unexpected!! Happy belated new year!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so glad u liked everything, u're such a nice girl you deserve every bit of it :D....SO GLAD to have met u through blogspot s2, I'm so blessed and it would be awesome if we can meet up one day and eat tons lol!! I love eating!!! :D

    Alx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'm glad you liked everything and got it on time before Christmas :D. I agree with Alx, you're such a nice person and deserve it! lol. Even though I'm not blogging anymore I still hope to keep in touch with you! You are awesome and we both share a love of Blink! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Christmas haul! I've only tried Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon but I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl