Agloves Review

1:00 AM


*10 Fingers and Perfect Accuracy
*All Agloves are made with real Silver
*Comfortable,soft and warm
*Reduces Smudges on your screen :)

It's 2011 and practically everyone is using touch screen technology. Whether it is cell phone, computer,GPS or tablet we are liking the touch screen gadgets. Winter time is a pain with the whole texting on my iPhone because I am always wearing mitts and having to remove them and put them back on, no it's not difficult but when you send a hundred+ texts a day it is really annoying to remove them all the time. I was very thrilled to get the chance to review these Agloves since I had heard about these types of gloves for the past few months and knew I needed to get a pair!

Agloves offer a few different types of gloves:

*Agloves Bamboo 
*Agloves
*Agloves Sport



I got to try out the Agloves Sport.
These gloves seriously impressed me! I had no idea what to expect with them since it is so strange you cannot use your iPhone with any type of regular gloves since it is heat touch sensitive.
I literally ripped open the package threw these gloves on and started texting and they work like a dream!
Everything was so accurate with each button I pressed I was really impressed with them!


There is just a small logo near the wrist of the glove, I actually wear them upside down if I don't want the logo showing. I like that the logo is fairly small so it's not a big deal.
The fit of the gloves are pretty right on, this is a small, they might be a tiny bit too long but it's nothing I would complain about.
I like the thinness of these, they are comfortable and not too thick not too thin. I have worn them out in -25'C but that was the coldest so far and my hands stayed decently warm.


I was thinking maybe there was something in the finger tips that make these work but honestly there is nothing, just soft material!

I have tested these on my iPhone,iPad,iPod, and my boyfriends LG touch screen and they work perfectly with everything!

I also wanted to mention their customer service! They reply to you very quickly to any questions you might have and are helpful! That is a bonus in my books!

These particular Agloves retail for 23.99. You can purchase Agloves at http://www.agloves.com.

This might be a good Christmas gift for the hard to buy for gadget lover?




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I found some gloves like that, but only the index and thumb are touch sensitive. They were at Target for $10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I've never heard of these, but they sound fantastic! I dont have a i-phone, I have a blackberry but even when Im wearing gloves its a lot harder to text bc of the buttons. I want to get an i-phone soon, i'll have to keep these gloves in mind.
    Good Review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo nice I've seen some gloves like those on pinetrest! cool that you got to try them out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's really neat to know about these gloves Taygan. One reason I actually don't like wearing my gloves is because I can't text or change my song or check an email while I'm out and about on my iPhone. That's great to know that these gloves work like a charm :) I'll have t keep them in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ct1980- lol you really do! They are perfect!!

    @Missashdg-Ah Target has everything! I wish there was Target in Canada!!

    @Vintagemakeup- =)

    @NoraSchu- They are super handy!

    @Kelly-ooo you need to quit your blackberry and get an iphone!!

    @Karen-I totally agree, its a pain to constantly remove them to do anything on your phone, and we all know we are always on our phones! These are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl