Olay Professional Pro X Review

8:02 PM

OK no body asked but here it is anyway! ;)

I have only owned this for just under a week so this might be jumping ahead too soon but I am really liking it so I think it is worth an early review.


I bought this at Walmart for $29.00 (Which is a ok price to have cleaner skin) I'm sure this isn't probably comparable to the Clarisonic or other types like that but for what it is i love it!
In this kit is comes with the 2 speed facial cleansing brush, a sample of exfoliate cleanser and 2 AA batteries.



This system cleanses skin 6x better than basic cleansing alone. It helps maximize the effectiveness of your moisturizer after using this.
*There are 2 speeds on here.
*Spinning brush head
I thought maybe at first it might be to slow of speeds but I think they are actually pretty right on with the speeds I would pick. They also do not catch on any of your facial piercings (I thought maybe it might pull on them or something? Maybe that's just silly I dunno)
I love the cleanser in this pack but I was looking around in other drug stores and the bottle was like $30! So I won't be purchasing it at that price, but it is a really good cleanser. Luckily you can use any kind with this.
After using this for a couple minutes on my face it feels crazy soft and fricken clean!


 The cons of this are that they require the AA batteries and that there is no charging battery. The brush I have heard wears out after a couple months, or the bristles start to lean in one direction so they aren't as effective and will need to be replaced. That's all I have so far for cons.

I know I have been using this for a short time but if you are looking for a cheaper version that is available in most cities I think this is worth a shot. As well Olay will refund your money if you are not satisfied.

Have you tried this product? OR a cheap version of the pricey ones out there?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nice review , may be i will try it i m not sure 30$ i think it's so much for an olay product .

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beauty Combat, it is pretty pricey but I will never splurge for anything more expensive..plus I don't have a Sephora tempting me in my city! ;) Thanks for reading my review =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have bought this if it came with a charger )=

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gaby- it's too bad they didn't have a charger.. They would up the price too high too I bet if they did =\

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had this for only 3 days and I can already feel the difference! I love the brush because it exfoliates without being harsh. Calvin Klein

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl