RedKen Products

9:42 PM

*NEW REDKEN PRODUCTS*

I got to leave work early on Thursday and I decided I should go check out the mall near by and see if I can find anything...I couldn't find a thing so I decided to head into the hair salon there and see if there was any new products and here is what I am testing out:

*NATURE'S RESCUE* Refreshing Detox Shampoo for all hair types
Sulfate-free cleanser washes away daily stress by helping eliminate impurities,pollution and build up. This has moisturizing aloe and soy protein to help protect hair..
I haven't tested this out but I will tomorrow and do a review if anyone is wondering what it is like. This was pricey- $15.99 and the bottle isn't that big. 200 ml so it better be good!


Okay this is so weird, or so I thought it was super weird when I saw Amarixe's channel . This is a hair scrub type thing . A scrub for your hair?What! This is supposed to gently exfoliate hair,remove impurities and refine the surface of the hair leaving it smooth and shiny. I don't know exactly what I think of this just yet as I haven't used it yet. I got a sample packet of it and will give it a try.

* REDKEN REFINING SEA POLISH


Here is Allison's video as well if you haven't seen it yet!


And the last REDKEN product I bought yesterday is the *EXTREME CAT* Protein reconstructing treatment for distressed hair
The girl at the salon said she swears by this and said she uses it all the time so I hope she is right!
 CAT protein reconstructing treatment reconditions distressed hair. It provides combability,body and shine to help prevent further damage. I haven't used this yet either but I will give it a try tomorrow.This was also very expensive in my opinion $22 but I am hoping it will help my crappy weak hair.



Have you tried anything from REDKEN's new Nature's Rescue Line?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl