Quo - PuMp Up ThE VoluMe MaScarA ReVieW

7:25 PM

Miss Mascara Junkie tries another drug store brand.....

This is my first Quo mascara I have ever bought. Quo Pump Up The Volume Mascara. This is a brand that Shoppers Drug Mart Sells in Canada-Honestly I don't know where else you are able to purchase this line but lately it has been getting better and better....

Originally this was $15 at Shoppers but on sale for $9.99 so I thought I would give it a try.

This is in the color Black (creative hey? ) I love the packaging I think it's super cute and the tube is pretty big-12g -so I think it might last a little longer then some other brands. So $10 really wasn't too bad for the size.


I tried to take before and after pictures but it's really hard since I just use my iPhone to take all my pictures I couldn't get a good shot on my own. I have pretty lame lashes that are super fine but ok length. I  still have a hard time finding a mascara I really love. The brush is fat and pretty big but it isn't one of those massive brushes that you can't even get to go through your lashes. I think it is almost a perfect size if you like larger brushes.



My phone couldn't capture the brush very well sorry =/

I still use a top coat on top of my water proof L'oreal Voluminuous mascara- I think I will forever since it is the best mascara EVER. But all in all I would suggest giving this a try if you are looking to change up your mascara.... but I still am on the hunt for my perfect mascara.

Have you tried this one out yet?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl