NeW ProDucts/Hits/Trash

8:30 PM

Some Random things worth checking out or leaving behind in the store...


Spending anywhere from $100-$150 or whatever your hair stylist charges isn't always an option... I have been a bit more broke lately so I have to skip the salon again for a couple months =/ This by all means will never replace a good hair stylist but when you are wanting to save a lil bit of cash this will help! I haven't tried this foam dye yet, I will use it this weekend and let the one person who reads this know how it goes ;) but i did watch a video on the Clairol web site and it looked super easy! This is Clairol's nice'n easy foam in black.This box was only $6.00 at my fav-Walmart.




My second new product is the got2b powder. I have tried a couple of these salon ones that can cost up to $25 a bottle which is both of the 2 passed ones were smaller then this bottle! This powder is awesome if you need to save some money on products. I don't think it is as strong as some salon powders but I really like this product for some texture or body to fine hair! Def repurchase. I got this for $7.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart.


LOVE LOVE LOVE this lotion-mostly based on smell, it is Marshmallow body cream by Calgon. I could honestly eat this stuff if it didn't taste so terrible. The smell is strong and sweet, moisturizing wise it is pretty lame. But you can put it over top and use it like a perfume. I like the pump style tube too.My sister and I both grabbed this when we were at Walmart for around $6.


 Anyone who likes a good hair spray will enjoy this product- Loreal's Elnett hair spray is a "strong Hold" but will brush right out, so it is not your typical strong hold hair spray. I am not a big fan of the smell, its kind of older hair spray kinda smell but i really like this hair spray! I bought this lil guy for $6 at Walmart for my Vegas trip and am still loving it!



 I have been testing eye make up removers lately and i am having a hard time finding a good one for a decent price, so if anyone knows of any let me know! This is Clean & Clear's eye make up remover. It isn't amazing but for a drug store product around $7 is does the trick. It is gentle on my eyes and removes most waterproof mascara without the awful stinging or oily feeling.


Who is looking for a painful STINGING your eye solution to remove make up with lots of elbow grease needed? Well you are in luck because Cover Girl has shoved all that in this bottle for only around $5. If you enjoy burning eyes for hours after you have used this product then you will love this! ;) haha this stuff was brutal!! I read some reviews on make up alley and had read the stinging eye thing and i thought well maybe their eyes were open or just sensitive.. Well my eyes were closed and are not easily irritated.. but this sure did it for me! just terrible. never ever get this!Do yourself a favor and leave it on the shelf!


Have a big bottle of perfume you want to throw in your purse but it is too big to cart around? this is the PERFECT solution.. I got this for x-mas actually and LOVE it! This is the Travalo I watched the video on Andrea's Choice 's YouTube channel and I needed it after I watched it. You just take the little spray part off your perfume and put this on the tube and pump a few pumps, no mess, no spills or wasted perfume. I haven't tried to change the perfume in it so i don't exactly know how you would clean it out but for $10 you could buy another one for a different perfume. My boyfriend got this at Shoppers Drug Mart for me =) .Yes yes I agree it does look like a tampon haha.


Here is a quick video on it if you are curious:




This is my last thing I wanted to show you guys,My lil voodoo Doll- I have had this little guy since X-mas as well, my mom bought it for me and just in case anyone is questioning if i am some weirdo that does voodoo things-i'm NOT! This is just a cute little guy who is supposed to actually bring you luck if you hang on to it or give it to a friend. I put him on my key chain hes so cute! My mom got this at DeTox ( it is similar to Hot Topic in the States) When i was in a CVS i Believe in Vegas they had tons of these!! I wish I would have picked up a couple more =/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl