The Power/Secret

8:44 PM

This is the latest book i have picked up on my positive thinking kick...It is by the same author who wrote The Secret-Rhonda Byrne . This book  The Power is amazing! I am having more troubles with the positive thinking in this book rather then in the secret because they speak more about love and how to use it to get to a good place in life. Positivity goes a long way.. I am a realist so this is hard for me!  I see too much negative so this is a good book to turn my thoughts around.

These books are both very worth checking out.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous blog, I look forward to reading more. I am a HUGE fan of the secret and law of attraction!!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl