Kerachroma Color + Clenditioner First Impression

12:19 PM

Hey my favourite Strangers!

I have been dying my hair colourful for years now, I want to say 5 years regularly now and as much as I do LOVE it, it is quite a bit of upkeep. I recently dyed it almost pure blonde with purple roots and I couldn't take the normal like colour so I certainly wouldn't change having colourful hair!

 Montsergirl

ME + Camera = RIDICULOUS outcome ALWAYS!

I currently have Joico's Color Intensity Amethyst Purple on my roots , Cobalt Blue almost down to my ends, then we tried to get a little bit of Aquaflow in the ends but I think too much Cobalt was added, oops!


I randomly came across this product KERACHROMA Color+Clenditioner which is recommended by my hair stylist. She let me know that a couple of her clients are loving it in between colors and it is a life saver. 

I HAD to get it!

 

 I haven't tested it just yet, I did just get my hair coloured last week but I wash it every other day and since Joico fades fairly quick this will come in handy!

I am intrigued to see how this works, you can play around with it a lot by the sounds of it. I enjoy no rules with this kind of thing so I am going to just wing it.

It says you can use on dry hair for more vibrant colour deposit, or a couple times a week instead of conditioner when you wash your hair. You basically play with it until you see what you like and go with that! I am really excited to test this out. I am thinking how the heck did I not know of this 
Product earlier?!? 

Can I move this rock I have been living under?

 I will get my review up in the next couple weeks!


Purple + Blue

I am excited to give this a try!

Let me know if you have tried this out recently, any thoughts or tips? I would love to hear from you!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl