New Goodies

1:53 PM




The BEST kind of mail!
I am very pleased to share these goodies I have received to use and a quick bit of what I think so far!



REAL TECHNIQUES | 4 Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges
So far I LOVE these, possibly even more than the full size ones. These fit everywhere you need and still can be used for your entire face. LOVE!


7th HEAVEN | Charcoal Masque 
Maybe I am a sucker for these but I Really enjoy them! They make my skin feel clean, refreshed and so soft! The prices for these masques are so reasonable everyone can afford. Plus the Cruelty Free is amazing.


FLEXITOL | Lip Balm 
This is an excellent product for winter! Everything is so dry I am using this daily and love it! Leaves lips nice and soft!


SO…? | Body Mist White Petals & Fresh Floral



White Petals- “ Begins with mental notes of bergamot, followed by a floral heart of freesia and water lily.” YUM! 


Fresh Floral- “ A beautiful blend of peach blossom and peony flowers creates a delightfully fresh & floral fragrance.” - Very Good!

I cannot decide which of the two I am loving more? Both are so good. I also love the packaging, simple, fresh and pretty!


I have great thoughts on all of these products so far! Any of these peak your guys interest or have tried any of these? Let me know! I am always curious of your thoughts.

You can find more awesome products from Farleyco online:

  Blog 




Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl