it’s been a while…

10:58 PM

Hello my favourite strangers!!

I have been very absent for quite a few reasons, funny how life works like that.
I was going to revamp my blog, got some really awesome contacts and give things my best.
I landed a job I love and wanted for a while…Things were looking pretty awesome.
Then BAM. 
Reality. 
Hit HARD.
Straight up.
 I am going to still continue on, I am trying to get a grip on many things but I do love the blogging community. As well Instagram and Twitter….boy those have sadly lost everyone…. 
I am not going anywhere. I am trying to save my most important little Furbabies life, help myself, keep working hard and every other tornado thrown my way.
I hope I can post soon, I have some fun things coming up!!!

Please tell me how you guys have been!!

Montsergirl<3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl