Farleyco 2017 New Beauty Products

12:13 AM



How exciting! I LOVE LOVE LOVE new products! Here are some from Farleyco.ca I was very lucky to receive!


The colours of the box even entice me!I am a perfume addict hands down so this new scent sounds absolutely amazing to me!
“A decadent base of dark chocolate and vanilla” YUM!! It smells very good <3



<3<3<3<3
Loving the smell!

You can find more out about this brand & products here:




Montagne Jeunesse- 7th Heaven Soften Gloves Masques sounds seriously INCREDIBLE to me. My job is tough on my hands so I will be tearing this open STAT!

You can find more out about this brand & products here:



Real Techniques eye shade + blend duo. YAY!!! Who doesn’t LOVE new great quality makeup brushes? I cannot wait to use these! Maybe I will be brave enough for a MOTD post. I also love the colours Real Techniques uses, this one happens to currently match my hair :)  

You can find more out about this brand & products here:



Johnny’s Chop Shop Glide ‘em High Style Defining Groom Cream. I am excited for my Boyfriend to give this a try since he is always asking me what to use and I find it difficult since I use mostly girly products so this is perfect! 

You can find more out about this brand & products here:

Twitter: #johnnyschopshop
Instagram
 Facebook
Farleyco Brand Page link

Don’t forget to Show Farleyco Some LOVE!

  Blog 

Which one would you be most drawn too? Have you tried any of these products yet?

Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl