Tv Show Obsession

4:32 PM

I know it's summer time so I am trying to lay off the tv shows but sometimes, well let's just say most of the time I don't sleep very well. Here are some shows I have been loving that I think you should check out. Now they might be a little girlie but hey I am a girl so that's what you get :p

NURSE JACKIE

Always always been SUCH a fan! This show just got better with time!!!!


CHASING LIFE

Ahh this show is so sad but so addicting! I just love it, makes you cry and laugh but it's a really good show!


UNREAL

Okay might be one of my complete favorites!!! Seriously worth checking out!!!

 

GIRLS

This is comical and strange, just my type! 



Okay your turn, let me know what shows you may have been binging on!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl