I Love... Raspberry & Blackberry Body Spritzer Review

11:13 AM


I love... Raspberry & Blackberry Refreshing Body Spritzer

Available at Shopper Drug Mart for $4.99



Okay WOW I have been waiting for this product to be available in my area ever since I had the chance to review the body butter. It smells so incredible to me I was very stoked to review this. 
This refreshing product is a nice size so I can just throw it in my purse and use it throughout the day if needed. I seriously love this scent it reminds me of summer and it just seems to be refreshing. I am a huge fruit scent type girl so this would be right up your ally if you are as well!

The scent doesn't last all day but I did even have my boyfriend mentioned that I smelt good while wearing this and he is usually clueless to things like that. I do find body sprays don't last very long on me but that's ok, more reason to respray!



This was a cute little lock they had with this body spritzer and you give one key to your other half, it was a really cute idea :)



You can also check out Farleyco at the following sites:

  Blog 




Disclaimer: These products were sent to me to review, this does not effect my honest opinion of each product.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl