Moon Cats Scarf Review

1:01 AM



"A black soft neck warmer.
This black warm knit snood is trendy and convenient at the same time. With its super soft fabric, it's simply the perfect piece to wear in Autumn and Winter! 
  • Funnel neck.
  • Only one loop design.
  • Also available in taupe."



I am new to the brand Moon Cats, and maybe bias since I love cats but what a cute logo and I love their name! 


The shipping was super quick, packaging was nice and they even included a really nice thank you note. I think that is so kind and show's people that they appreciate the business, I really liked that!



"Fabric: 100% acrylic
Weight: 4.7 OZ
Size:
Length: 15"
Width: 11"
Look after me: Machine wash cold separately"
This material is so soft and warm it is extremely fitting with the -30'C we are having here right now, yuck! It is really light weight yet really warm and possible to wear for more then just the winter season for sure.







Very unflattering picture but I needed to show that you can use this scarf as a hood too! So cool, I have never had a scarf like this before...maybe I have lived under a rock for too long LOL.


PROS:
Beautiful design
Excellent quality
Well priced
VERY soft
Fits perfect
Multiple ways to wear
Warm
Comfortable

CONS:
Now I need more LOL

Moon Cats offers free shipping in the USA with a good selection of scarves around $39.95 (how can you go wrong). They have very trendy and stylish pieces on their website for anyone interested in fashion, or for just being warm! The whole range is covered: elegant square scarves, warm oblong scarves, wraps and oversize, trendy light weight scarf for all seasons, super lovely infinity scarves, and even some styles for men! 

Moon Cats was even kind enough to throw in a discount code for all my lovely friends :) 
20% off ALL scarves (Christmas is coming up!) 
The code is MONTSERGIRL20OFF and it is valid until 22nd December 2014. 

What is your favorite scarf Moon Cats makes? I have quite a few but I would love to hear what you want to purchase or just for a wish list! 

You can also check out some more photos and information on Moon Cats Social media sites:














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl