Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Review

11:39 AM



"Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Optimize your beauty routine with this 3-in-1 multi-functional sponge. Rounded sides blend large areas of the face with a repeated dabbing or "stippling" motion.
The precision tip covers blemishes and imperfections. The flat edge is for the contours around the eyes and nose.
Its versatile design evenly blends makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use with your favourite foundation to help reduce the appearance of pores."

Farleyco.ca had sent me a lovely batch of goodies to test out and when I saw this in my package I was pretty happy since I really do enjoy the "beauty blenders" to apply bb creams or the odd time foundation.


Dry shot
Okay if you can actually see the different groove then any other blender I have ever used ( I have 2 other ones) and this one tops them all.
Your face has different curves angels and needs a unique tool that is going to do exactly what we need and easily. 
Having different sides to work with makes it a lot easier around my eyes nose, hell just everywhere with my non symetric face lol. 






You can't really tell, I guess I didn't do the size shot very well but it does expand quite a bit, but fits nicely still in your hand and easy to work with.


I give this a 10/10 to be honest, for $9.99 it is well worth every penny, it's incredibly soft, doesn't absorb all your product, fits every angel on your face and blends everything nicely.
The ONLY thing if you really wanna pick at it would be I personally can never get these suckers back to their original colours after I have used them enough but I really could care a less about that.

If you are looking for a good quality beauty blender, I highly recommend this one, doesn't break the bank and I love how soft it is.


This awesome sponge is available online at FARLEYCO.CA OR:
*London Drugs
*Select Lawtons Drugs
*Select Pharmasave



You can also check out Farleyco at the following sites:

  Blog 

Have you tried this product out yet? What were your thoughts??




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've been meaning to pick this one up! I have the original? "Beauty Blender" and I like it but I think this one would do a better job because of it's shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's def worth the money compared to the original, I believe I have the original one as well and it just doesn't have the shape we need!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl