Bass Buds Review

1:30 AM

Bass Buds $85.00

BassBuds Features
  • Intergrated Microphone with Call/MP3 Controller
  • Answer/End Call Control
  • Play/ Pause your MP3 Player
  • Skip Forwards and Backwards through your music
  • Activate voice control commands.
  • Compatible with all Smart Phones
  • Crystal-clear HD audio via the Advanced Crystaltronics Sound Technology
  • MADE WITH SWAROVSKI ® ELEMENTS
  • Precision-cut, high quality, light-weight and balanced aluminium housing
  • Anti-Tangle, durable, double-wrapped cable
  • FREE Stylish and Protective Storage Bag
  • FREE Black, White and Memory Foam Earbuds in 3 sizes
  • Gold-plated 3.5mm audio jack for optimum connectivity
  • One of the largest earphone colour ranges in the world!
  • Choose from our Classics Collection or 2012 Fashion Collection



Each set comes with this BassBuds box, with 6 sizes of silicon ear buds, 3 pairs of black memory foam earbuds, a bag to carry the earbuds in, instructions and a certificate of authenticity.



     If you are addicted to music like I am reading those specs might sell you alone on this product.

I have bought tons and tons of ear buds, from brands like Apple,Sony,Panasonic,Skull Candy and many more. I have always been disappointed when they would only last me a short while.
I have seen these ear buds through a friend of mine and when she got them I was thinking wow those are quite the pricy pair of headphones!Which I believe she has used for almost a year now and they are still working perfectly. I just thought well I will stick to my Skull Candy ones since I am sure they are just as good. Minus the SWAROVSKI ® ELEMENTS.


Boy was I wrong!
I go through too many head phones since I work in a loud shop I listen to music way too loud I am sure and blow the speaker or since I usually use my iPod Touch the cord gets bent at the end and the wires eventually break so only one side ends up working or something annoying like that.


I purchased the Platinum set from their Classic Collection



LOVE the skip/pause button. Seriously won't ever purchase a set without this again.


I thought these diamond looking buds would be a tad flashy for me but I honestly don't even notice the "bling" anymore.

Pros:
*Pretty good sound quality
*Microphone & Pause/Skip button included
*Lots of different styles to choose from
*High Quality
*No tangle cord
*Gold Plated jack
*12 Month Warranty
*Do not hurt my ears and I wear them for almost 9 hours a day 

Cons:
*The end of the jack.. I prefer the L shaped end since they tend to just break at the end if my iPod is in my pocket.
*A bit expensive
* I don't care for the microphone part of this since it's clearly near your head.. I would remove it if I could!
*They also should have moved the skip button further down on the cord since it's just under your chest and you look super weird pressing above your stomach when the cord is under your clothes lol

I did purchase these headphones through a Groupon offer so they were around $25 + $5 shipping. That's a damn good deal compared to the $85 they regularly cost. I would purchase these for $85 now knowing how amazing they actually are. I would highly recommend these ear buds for sure!

What brand is your favorite ear buds??




















You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These look cool.
    I love my Monster/Beats/Heartbeats - Lady Gaga ones (whatever they're called). I've had them for years and they're still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I need new earbuds badly but I still have yet to find ones that don't hurt my ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they look GOOD!!!!! I just use the apple ones, but they keep falling out of my ear. so freaking annoying... not cool when you're running. Oh and yeah the apple ones don't last that long :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have these in pink and I love them so much! I think they are so cute - although I agree, a bit bling-ey for me too! - but I was really super amazed by the sound quality from a brand I have never heard of before!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl