Hair and Skin Care Haul

9:28 AM

Some random hair and skin care:
Yep I went shopping = 0 BUT I did use a gift card for most of this so I don't feel so guilty...


*VASELINE Spray & Go Moisturizer
*VASELINE Coco Radiant Body Butter
*QUO Mini Eye Makeup Remover Pads
*S FACTOR Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
*HEALTHY SEXY HAIR Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner
*MACADAMIA Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
*GARNIER Olia Oil Powered Hair Color



VASELINE Spray & Go Moisturizer
Looks like sunscreen hey? I had bought ones of these from Soap & Glory like a year ago and loved the idea of how lazy it could be to apply moisturizer but it smelled like an old lady so I ended up not using it. This has a light fresh aloe scent that I quite enjoy. This is light weight and super quick if you don't have time to lotion up. I do recommend using it in your shower or your floor will be slipper as hell from the over spray! I bought this on sale for $4.99 I believe it is around $6.99 regularly.

 VASELINE Coco Radiant Body Butter
I purchased this product this week actually and kind of hesitant since I do have quite a few of Bath and Body works or Body Shop body butters that I need to use but I find them so fragrance that I guarantee that's why they aren't as moisturizing. So far this stuff is amazing! The smell is to die for and it actually is moisturizing. It can be a bit greasy if just used on your hands-I always wipe my palms off after using this but I love this so far. A bit pricy for $6.99 but cheaper then the body shop stores.

QUO Mini Eye Makeup Remover Pads
I saw these in the travel section at Shoppers Drug Mart and thought mays well try them for a few bucks. I love trying travel size products instead of blowing my money on full size and hating the product. These are those you could take it or leave it,nothing amazing nothing to shitty. Just something as a back up when you are out of your HG makeup wipes. These were $3.99 and I probably won't repurchase.

S FACTOR Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
I've had this weird obsession of wanting to try the TIGI S Factor products I think because of the packaging, how sad lol. They just look clean and expensive.Oh wait they are damn expensive that's why it took me years before I could try them! I found these at a mall in my city on sale from $46.00(the shampoo) to $23.00. jeezus who pays $46.00 for shampoo!? I wish that was in my budget! The condition was regularly $50.81 (random price) and on sale for $23.00. I think these are decent prices since they seriously last me over a year. AND I was lucky and had a gift card so this was free for me =D okay first off these smell EFFING AMAZING!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scent it's fruity and sweet. I haven't used them enough to know if I am in complete love or not but so far so good!

 HEALTHY SEXY HAIR Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner
 L O V E this product! Has to be my all time favorite leave in conditioner I have tried. This is pricey but this bottle will probably last a year anyway so it's not too bad. This was regularly $29.00 on sale for $19.00 which I used a gift card so that was nice. This product detangles my scraggly long fine hair and leaves it soft without any build up. This is for sure my go to leave in treatment.

MACADAMIA Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
 I FINALLY had enough points on my Shoppers Drug Mart card to get this product for almost free, I think I paid $3.00 but it was WELL worth it. This is the only deep conditioning masque that doesn't let me down. I cannot use a deep conditioner that isn't thick and this is pretty thick, coats the hair and smells super good. I always have ridiculously soft hair after using this and I really think it repairs some of the damage I've done with my 3 strands of fine ass hair. This sucker is $31.00 for 250ml,makes me cringe when I type that but if you can afford to splurge I would suggest it. I have a feeling this will last quite a while but then again what do I know I have barely any hair! *red face*

GARNIER Olia Oil Powered Hair Color
I don't know if I have ever read such hit and miss reviews about a new product in my life. I hear sooo many positive and soooo many negative reviews about this product I HAD to try it for myself. I dyed my hair last week so I will be waiting a little while to use it but when I do it better impress me! This is very appealing since it is ammonia free, not only is that super damaging for your hair but the smell is just disgusting so I am excited to try this. This was expensive though $11.00. Have any of you tried this one out yet?

Has anyone tried any of these products??



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Nice haul. I want to try that body butter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you really should it seriously smells SOO good:)

      Delete
  2. Hi stranger :D
    You are back!!!!
    I have been eyeing garnier Olia for some time, not sure if I am brave enough to try it, cause I have read the reviews as well. So make a post about it, when you get around to use it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mie:) yes finally I decided to come back. It's crazy how up an down are reviews are on that dye! I will let you know for sure when I've tried it.. Fingers crossed it's decent,

      Delete
  3. When I first saw the brown version of Vaseline Spray & Go, I thought it was a self tanner! I don't think I've heard of spray moisturizers before, interesting.

    I have tried only two The Body Shop Body Butters so far and while I absolutely HATED the Mango one - such a greasy mess without even moisturizing my skin! - I think the Shea one is on my HG list - it has a nice, neutral, creamy earthy smell and it keeps my skin moisturized until my next shower!

    Wow, those are crazy expensive shampoos and conditioners, even on sale! I don't think I've heard of those before but I haven't bougth shampoos or conditioners in age since I recently decided to take the No 'Poo challenge, which works really well so far.

    I always get mixed up between that Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque and the other one, the Moroccan Oil one or something? I'm glad this one works well for you though! I like to simply use coconut oil on my hair.

    I'm curious about that Garnier hair dye, although they only have one purple shade that doesn't even look purple, and since it's not cruelty-free, I think I'll pass. Hair dyes are the last product I need to find a good cruelty-free alternatives for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the S Factor products! I totally agree, they smell is delicious! I get so happy when I find another Canadian blogger! I would love if you stopped by and visited my blog sometime~! :)

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! You really got great products here and what caught my attention was the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque. I wanna try this out since I want to really condition my hair and bring back its suppleness. I hope this works on my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl