Monster Tabs For Gear

1:00 AM

I have been trying to write this post for like 2 months, no lie but I just couldn't get it finished , and now that the tabs for gear is over I hope it isn't pointless.

Monster Energy is one of my obsessions clearly, and when I heard they had a promo going on where you send in your Monster tabs and get free gear that isn't available for sale, I was freakin excited because I knew I had a ton of Monster cans in my garage that I have been needing to take to the bottle depot. I was a couple months late in hearing about this but when I gathered all the tabs I had at home, I had enough for one or two of every item =D

 I had 141 cans kicking around in my garage...yes I need to clean that up!!! But my laziness actually came in handy and I had enough for what I wanted =D


  There's what I ordered

 TABS!

 Part if my order! For some lucky reason I got sent 4 toques and I only ordered 1, as well as 2 hoodies when I only ordered one =D I had a couple friends who were happy with the free things I gave them!

 This is the women's T-shirt. I LOVE it except it fits wide and short so it's a little bit but it's still pretty rad anyway!

 Don't mind the cat hair =)

 This hoody is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT they only have it in men's sizing, no XS just S and larger so it's RIDICULOUSLY GIGANTIC on me and I would never ever wear it out of my house lol. I was so sad because it's really nice and I have yet to see anyone around here wearing it. So sadly it will be my hoody to wear at home if I am feeling fat? lol I don't even know if I will wear it it's so big =/ And too small for the bf so boo!

This is the men's T-shirt, its not nearly as nice as the women's but I thought I mays well order it and use it for pajamas or something? It actually shrunk quite a bit so it's not tooo big.

That's my tabs for gear =D =D =D

Did anyone else happen to do this?? What did you get??



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. It looks amazing :O i hope they will do it here as well lol... i think my 7eleven knows me by know cause its the only place that sells monster =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Osxg33kgirl-haha thats funny =D
    I was hoping you would read this...only like 6 more weeks til I get the shirt lol. then who knows who long to get to you!I will keep you updated =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol WOW lady! This reminds me of my brother when he lived with me. Except it was Az green Tea cans... lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nice! no I didn't do this.. my heart would seriously give out from all the energy drinkage! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really? How awesome! I remember when Molson Dry had a similar promo where you had to send them stickers found in beer packs. Back in the day, I was working at a corner store and I collected all the stickers from the empty packs people returned and I got tons of stuff... but I lost everything LOL!

    The women's shirt and the hoodie look amazing! You must be over the moon with all that Monster stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl