December Empties!

1:00 AM

I CANNOT believe it is already December 20th! Needless to say I am very behind on reading blogs and writing posts.... it's just a little bit too busy for me right now but I promise I will catch up with all of your blogs.. AND if I don't talk to you guys before the weekend I hope you have a FREAKIN HAPPY XMAS! Enjoy time with friends,family and good food =D OR if you just are chillin out, enjoy! I sadly only get 1 extra day after xmas, the 26th off so it's nothing exciting.... Anyways on with the empties I have so far this month =D


*JOICO Color Endurance Shampoo- $25ish?Wow I have had this bad boy for honestly like 3 years! The only reason it was even fully used was because I MADE myself use it. 
Would I repurchase? haha negative!!

*BATISTE Colored Dry Shampoo in Black-$5.99- This is my all time favorite ever! It is a must have always!!
 Will I repurchase.. I freakin hope I can find the black again!!

*L'OREAL VOLUMINOUS MILLION LASHES.$6.99 Damn Damn DAMN You L'oreal. Piss me off. Love their products but they are not cruelty free. Still on the watch for a replacement... until then, possibly repurchase IF it is on a good sale.

*THE BODY SHOP SEAWEED Clarifying Toner-$12 ( I think it was 12-15 possibly) I LOVE the smell of this!! I didn't notice anything super crazy about my skin using it but then again I never do. 
I would repurchase if there was a sale on it.

* HAPPY HIPPO Epsom Salt PearBerry (Xmas gift one year) I have had this for like 2 years as well, I always forget about it. It was Meh. Nothing exciting but it did smell nice. 
Repurchase, nah

*BATISTE Dry Shampoo in Blush-$9.99 (Yes this was more pricey then the black dry shampoo, I found them at different stores) Surprise Surprise Taygan loves Dry shampoo, there's a new one for you ;) 
Will I repurchase heck yes!

There is my empties for now, I need to go through some of my ridiculous amount of products and get using them up before I buy more...an on going problem haha.

What was your latest empty?


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I've been looking for a new toner that's good for combination skin and I love The Body Shop! Was it drying on your skin at all??

    http://confessionsofabeauty-holic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only heard about bodyshop and loreal lol...
    I love the body shop, so might look for the seaweed toner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the batiste dry shampo , but in black never seen before .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taygan! I hope all is well with you Hun ;)
    Oh I know how you love your dry shampoos! :) I actually love a bit of dry shampoo myself but since I travel quite a bit, I've resorted to just using baby powder because I cannot travel on a plane with aerosol cans (explosion!). Baby powder works just fine with me as long as I don't go overboard with it since my hair is dark, and well, I don't wanna look like a skunk hehe
    I use to love using L'oreal Mascara until earlier this year I tried the Maybelline The Falsies Mascara on my sister's recommendation. And I LOVE IT! I've stopped using L'oreal Mascaras and I will only repurchase the Maybelline The Falsies. I'm not sure if it's cruelty free or not, but have you tried that mascara? You might love it too :)
    Hmmm, my latest empty was a fruit body scrub by Burt's Bees. I love a good body scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Taygan! Glad to hear that you are still loving Batiste!

    Just wanted to let you know that you can always find Batiste for Dark Hair online here: http://www.farleyco.ca/Batiste-Dry-Shampoo/Products.html

    If you want to find in a store, we will do our best to locate one that carries the newer variants by emailing me (lorry@farleyco.ca) your postal code.

    Just so you know, Original, Tropical and Blush are all now available at Shoppers Drug Mart, and many other stores across Canada.

    Wishing you a Wonderful Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was skeptical about the coloured dry shampoo but I really want to try it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Habbott2- I didn't find it drying at all, and I have combination skin. It actually made my skin feel clean and fresh! I think it's worth a try...especially if you can get it on sale or something!

    @osxg33kgirl- I think it is worth trying for sure, even if you can buy the mini set with the cleanser and lotion in it, I bought it before I went to Vegas and it was great to travel with!

    @beauty combat-ooo I am glad you like it too!! I find black hard to find for sure, but I guess if you order online Farelyco.ca has quite the different selections! The black is perfect for darker hair, it isn't like adding black in your hair but it helps a little bit less of the greyish color.I did a review on the black dry shampoo too on my blog if you are interested.


    @Karen hahaha yes skunk hair isnt attractive at all! I also like the baby powder sometimes, it works great!!
    I LOVE Falsies but they are not cruelty free =( I am still hooked on it until I can find a cruelty free replacement!
    I love a good scrub too! I will look for that one =)

    @Farleycobeauty- Thank you for stopping by my blog =D You had seriously got me hooked on Batiste!! I actually think I will make an order when I finish the few cans I have at home.. I stocked up on the blush and tropical ones, I seriously love that dry shampoo its amazing! ( I did find them at shoppers and I was so happy they are always there now!!!) Thanks Lorry!

    @SilhouetteScreams- You totally should =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, your selection is good. Even though what do you realize different on this product from other cosmetics?.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl