Voda Swim Envy Push Up Review

6:04 AM

  I was so lucky to win Gaby's Voda Swim Envy Push Up contest! I was desperately in need of a decent swim suit to replace my $15ish Super store/Walmart ones =( I am very picky when it comes to finding a swim suit that actually fits so I was so pleased that this met my needs =)

The shipping was relatively quick as well,  that is always a bonus with anything online.
 This is the Midnight Envy Push Up in Medium
Price: $110 

What is Voda Swim Wear Exactly?
Here is some info from their web site:

1 to 2 Cup Sizes Bigger!

"Looks just like a regular bikini
Gives breasts amazing cleavage, lift and support
Very low water absorbency
No sagging when wet
No under wiring
Patent pending

Be Envied and get that amazing cleavage you have always desired!
Voda Swim's patent pending Envy Push Up® bikini top is a marvel of engineering and design. It is made to maximize the subtle curves of a smaller bosom, creating a natural looking cleavage, and making breasts look up to two cup sizes larger. There's no stiff padding and no underwire but there is more going on than meets the eye.

A unique material that doesn't absorb a lot of water helps the Envy Push Up® bikini top retain it's extraordinary fit even when wet. Other bikini tops loose shape, swell up like airline flotation devices, and look like sagging water balloons after the briefest immersion in water.

The Envy Push Up® bikini top is also designed for action, and Voda Swim urges its wearers to do more than sunbathe. Voda Swim promises that women will get their share of admiring glances whether they're surfing, swimming or sailing."

So when I saw this on her blog I was thinking wow this sounds great, whenever you have a bikini top on and you aren't super big chested it really doesn't do much for me at least. I was thinking this top would maybe be like the Victoria Secret or La Senza double cup push up bra so I was expecting some Major padding...but I was pleasantly surprised it wasn't like that. It's very thin, kind of like a foam or something but with very low absorbency to it which is great.
 I'm not too sure if you can tell but it is fairly thin but slightly padded so it does what it says.It's nice not to be wearing a giant padded top while hanging out at the beach =)
The one I picked out was pretty basic so there wasn't much detailing on it but that's how I like it.
I would highly recommend Voda Swim Wear, I find it's VERY nice material, it fits nicely and it basically does what it says. I would have put a picture but I just couldn't get a decent one so no picture for now! I am very picky with my pictures of myself lol.
This might be expensive yes BUT this top fit me better then any other kind i've ever purchased and if you are wanting goo quality then it is worth it. The bottoms actually were too big but since I got black I can pair it with something else.

Gaby's Review is really detailed you can check it out Here too if you like.

Have you heard of Voda Swim or tried anything from them?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm glad you like it as much as I do! It's just amazing for my little B cups LOL

    I would definitely buy some others if they weren't that expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it in black so sexy , i have a giveaway in my blog the prize is a glymm box something new like the luxe box , don't forget i have a translator in my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Gaby-It Helped me out too for sure! I think I might buy another top eventually and just use similar bottoms or something, the quality is pretty good!!

    @BeautyCombat-I love the black as well. Yay Glymm box! =) I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks cool! Haha i too like my swimsuits to be pretty basic because then it's not like distracting random designs and colors everwhere LOL. Thats so cool that you won!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my journey @Montsergirl