June Favorites IN JULY!!

12:03 AM

So this is kinda later then I had planned but better late then never right?
Okay so I first saw the photo's of products in the Grass on  Fleur De Force's Blog and i LOVED IT! 
Then I saw it on Gaby's Blog and I really really wanted to try it! I just loved the summery looking pictures, so I swear I'm not ripping it off it just looked nice =) But no laughing at my half green grass! ;)

These June fav's are basic and short! Kinda like me ;)

BERRY VANILLA Triple Moisture Body Cream- I know it is summer but I still find myself needing lots of moisture on my skin. This is great it smells amazing and it makes my skin happy!

NIVEA Essential lip moisturizer. I use this all the time all year round. I find it the perfect lip blam for me.

 ALMAY  Smart Shade with SPF 15-This was on clearance at Shoppers Drug Mart for $4.99. I have heard mixed reviews on it. I thought I would give it a shot since it was more then 50% off regular price.

SWEET PEA- perfume is one of my favorites. Light fruity/Floral scent is perfect for summer.

 FOX IN A BOX- This is such a good product for $5! 

This is Truth or Dare. A light Blush & Bronzer in one.

ORGANIX COCONUT MILK anti breakage serum.This smells sooooo good! Love Coconut scents. This bottle will last me like a year I bet, just a tiny drop will work for the ends of your wet hair.

 FALSiES Flared-This is one of my favorite drug store mascara's! top 3 I would have to say.

NAKED Palette- OF COURSE!! I FINALLY HAVE it and i honestly ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I love every single color in here and I think they are perfect for everyone. Don't mind the cat hair on mind lol its like a velvety cover so it has Chicken & Boots fur stuck to it =)
That was pretty much all for my June favorites... I could have added the cotton candy candle from Bath & Body works but I am burning it as we speak...or umm type? 

What was your favorite products in June?



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I'm going to try that coconut oil for my daughter's hair because it's a huge bottle! Her hair is curly and past her waist so I have to use tons of oil for her frizz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coconut oil looks interesting, I am going to try it. You have a brilliant blog, so I am definitly going to come back and read more of your posts.

    I wish you lots of luck with your blog, although I am sure you do not need it!
    All the best;
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely faves - I like the grass pics as well! I'm so jealous you have the Naked palette.. I'm still not sure if I'm willing to pay $48 yet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wondered about that smart shade foundation..you should do a review on it sometime! :)
    Also, sweet pea is one of B&BW best fragrances! Along with country apple, Japanese cherry blossom, etc lol!


    And thank you for your sweet comments on my post. It means a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, you have an amazinbg blog, I'll follow you now with bloglovin :>

    www.thebeadayse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great faves! I love the naked palette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to take my pictures in the grass, especially when it's sunny. That way, the products are true to their natural color and the pictures look summery and cheerful (:

    Fox in a Box looks gorgeous, I've seen it on many blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Mercedes- holy crap that's crazy long, I think this might be good to try and it's pretty cheap so if you hate it its not a huge loss.

    @Voe- thank you that is really sweet of you! I hope you like the coconut oil!

    @Val- I think you should if you don't have a ton of other palettes kicking around..I only have 2 lol but this one is AMAZING! I use it every time I wear eye shadow now. And I had to pay $58 in Canada plus shipping =\ but worth it.

    @Cereina- I will for sure do a review it is kind of interesting foundation.. I know right, almost every scent there is sooooo good! You are so welcome, you deserve to have good things to come your way, you are so kind and so inspiring!

    @Ayse- thank you :)

    @VintageMakeup-isn't it the best neutral palette ever?

    @Gaby- For sure! They are fun..it's hard to find a good background so green grass in a sunny day is perfect.
    You will have to try fox in a box if you get a chance one day it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! xo I really love the nivea essential lip moisturizer too! its my ultimate lip product. I think the grass looks nice too! :-D Fox in a box we don't have here! its so sad I wanted to buy it awhile ago and couldn't because of our cheap ass wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pictures you took of products on grass! That's so neat and summery like you said. Sadly, I love downtown Toronto and there's no grass nearby (only concrete!).
    I'm not surprised you need lots of moisturizer in the summer - you live in Alberta after all and it's very dry out here! The first time I came out here by skin was soooo dry on the second day which is when I discovered my favourite moisturizer - Aveeno Daily Moisturizer.
    There's a lot of people who love the Nivea lip balm like yourself but I found it didn't moisturize my lips as well as my Blistex Mint Lip Balm in a stick which I believe is actually a bit cheaper than the Nivea one.
    And I agree with you on the Maybelline Falsies mascara. I LOVE it! It's better than the L'oreal mascaras that I've been using for eons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl