Bath And Body Works

9:04 PM

Who isn't a fan of Bath and Body Works? I could go there everyday and buy almost the entire store if I could! These are just some of my favorite products right now. I have had some of them for a little while but I thought I would share them!

My number one favorite B&BW scent would have to be sweet pea, it is a light floral fruity scent that isn't too strong but it smells delicious. I think I have bought pretty much everything in the sweet pea line at one point.This is just a light moisturizer. They usually have the deal there if you buy 2 you get 1 free or something like that so it is reasonably priced and easy to over due with buying too much!



SWEET PEA'S Body wash is another favorite of mine, they have good scent in them and sometimes I will use this for bubble bath too!


Sweet Pea Sweet Pea Sweet Pea.. this is a shimmer lotion that of course smells amazing. It might be a little too shimmery for some people but I usually just add a little bit to lotion so it isn't too over powering.



Last Sweet Pea Product is the Body Spray..Body sprays are nice if you don't want a lot of smell, but I like to REALLY smell like the product so I don't buy the body sprays too often but I was cheapin out on the perfume and got the body spray this time =)


JAPANESE CHERRY BLOSSOM is a floral scent inspired by the exotic gardens of Japan.. This is a REALLY strong smell! When I use this I can smell it all day long. I don't use it that often as it is really strong but it it nice to have a different smell once in a while...


Okay did I say this before? This is ALSO one of my favorites. there is just too many when it comes to B&BW. This is BLACK RASPBERRY VANILLA. I am not a huge fan of vanilla as it is pretty sweet, I like it but it has to be the right vanilla. This is AMAZING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. I never seem to find any of these around, maybe they don't make them anymore? or maybe I am just not looking hard enough..could be!


MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE Body wash, Pomegranate is always a good smell, love this body wash!Ahh sorry the picture is kind of crappy!



Okay is anyone bored yet? I am not gonna lie it might be a little boring..but only a few more things!I promise!

Okay so these might be a little weird to some people, I got them on sale and I am not gonna lie, I threw one in my purse in the summer and it was SO NICE when you are sweatin to death in your car without ac! This is the DEEP AQUA & SWEET PEA cooling mist. The smell is just as good as perfume and it is so cold when you spray it on, its great for summer!


DARK KISS Perfume. MY FAVORITE B&BW perfume.. This is a perfume I have found you either love it or hate it..only one person ever hates it.. lol you know who you are ;) but this is amazing! This is from the B&BW web site because me describing it would not do it justice at all!
  • Top Notes: Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum, Black Raspberry
  • Mid Notes: Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium, Peony
  • Base Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam, Musks

FINALLY ALMOST OVER..ANYONE STILL AWAKE? This is not a beauty product but I always seem to throw in something else at the end lately... some REALLY good burning oils to make your home smell as good as you!

Pomegranate Lemonade and Butterfly Flower


Dark Kiss and Pineapple Orchid..can I say this anymore? Delicious!


Okay who made it to the end?? Anyone? ;)You better leave me a comment so I know you made it! =D

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I haven't see those cooling mist sprays! They sound very nice...I might have to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bath products! I dream a bath only for me with lots of shower gels, body creams, perfums and candles! Iam from Greece so I haven't see these products here. But I recently purchase a bitter cholate shower gel with a free sample of its own body milk! It's amazing! It smells exactly like chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo chocolate anything sounds Great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it to the end! lol
    Love all your picks I have almost all those scents :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kysbel- yay you made it!haha... I think 90% of everything they have is soo addictive hey? I could shop there everyday if I was rich!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice fragrance, just after bath or anything, I think is really good, even if you are going to have a great in you spa toilet seat this will be effective

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl