Skinny bitch Ultimate Everyday Cook Book

10:56 AM

I am in no way a vegan or full on vegetarian but I enjoyed the book Skinny Bitch so much that i thought I would like to try the cook book . You also can't go wrong with trying to eat healthier and less processed foods in your diet.This book its the "Skinny Bitch, Ultimate Everyday Cook Book" By Kim Barnouin.  I don't eat meat very much these days, I do love animals but i am just not overly a huge fan of meat in general...but I am probably not ever going to give up a good old cheeseburger...
I will be trying some of these recipes with my sister who is a vegetarian and we will post the good pictures/recipes that i think you all should try!
This cook book is full on Vegan (no animal products or anything from an animal, no milk,cheese,egg,etc) so i might have so substitute a few things in the recipe to closest I can find, My city does not have any markets or to much vegan products available. I will be posting some of those this week hopefully. You can check out Kim's Web site Here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have heard great things about this book and I really wanna read it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl