oKAY oKAY ....

9:39 PM

Since I have started this blog I have really realized that i have been spending a lot of money on products...i might have spend a LITTLE bit more since this blog started but nahh probably not. I guess i justify it because i usually buy sale items! Anyways here we go again... =) 

I used to use Maybelline Full N Soft ALWAYS when I was younger and all of a sudden I couldn't  find it anymore I actually thought it was discontinued or something...Then i was at my mom's house last week and I was telling her about the one by one mascara I just bought and she said she thought she had it as well... but it was the full N Soft she was thinking of, i was surprised that they still made it! I have searched and searched for this mascara and no luck until the other day I went to a Walmart in a town close to my city and they had it. Needless to say I got it, it was only $7 so really not too much.





I do not have much experience with Wet n Wild products but a lot of YT guru's seem to be liking this. This high pigmented shadow is in the color Nutty and it was only $2! It is definitely worth $2 and then some. The color is great and I actually like how tiny this is as it will not take up much room in my already full make up drawer.










Next is the Hard Candy skin perfecting Primer.This is a very light formula, i was thinking that it would be a thicker more silicone base but it goes on really smooth and feels light. I didn't even notice it after i put it on. I really like Hard Candy products, they are so affordable, This was around $8 and this will last me forever!

My sister told me she uses this as an eye lid primer as well as the face primer.










I am not a huge nail polish girl but i love this grey . This is Rimmel's Grey Matter polish, super cheap I think only $3 and the color isn't very dark but its a nice neutral color to have.













I have yet to find another store where I live that actually sells this. I have heard a couple YT guru's talking about Soap & Glory products so I thought I should check them out. I LOVE the packaging on their products, it just makes  me want to buy them! They are a little bit more expensive then other drug store products but not by to much, most of their stuff is around $11. This one is the Girligo Fragrant moisturizing mist-as the box says: " scented with a tempting blend of bergamot,peach,strawberry,jasmine,mandarin and musk" sounds delicious right? It is a very good scent, not over powering and a it is more jasmine and musky then fruity, so it is a different smell then i usually use-nice to change it up.


You can check out Mertzmakeup 's Youtube Video on this product-that's where i found it and decided to try it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl