Must Reads!

12:07 AM

I have such a terrible memory so sometimes i have to go back and reread things or sometimes things are just so good i want to read them again. I was cleaning out a drawer that i had some books thrown in until i found somewhere to put them and i just thought these were some good books to take a look at if you were wanting an easy read!

F My Life:



The first book is something that is fun to read because its short and easy to read. It is a funny book if you just need a laugh ( i do not actually find this book valid fml's) but it's good to read.





Book NuMber 2: I think EVERY girl who ever deals with a break up (which is pretty much all of us unfortunately) This is the famous "It's called a breakup because it's Broken" By Greg Behrendt & Amiira Routola-Behrendt. This book has such good advise for all those broken hearted girls out there with the jerk boyfriends who didn't appreciate them. I have lent this book to a couple people in my life and had to use it as well, it really helps you get on the right track to heal a broken heart. I hope I never actually have to read it again =/



Book nuMber 3- "High Voltage Tattoo" By Kat Von D.I LOVE tattoo's I would honestly cover myself with them If i could- I know some people cringe when they hear that but if you can add beautiful art that is done well on your body and you feel happier or prettier with it why not? They are not for everyone but for tattoo lovers this is always a good book. I think Kat is such a talented artist and i could only dream of one day going to LA to get tattooed by her!
I haven't got a chance to pick up her second book but the next time i am at chapters i will be sure too.



The last book I have on my list, is the "Post Secret" For any of you  that don't know Post Secret, it is a place where you can send in your secrets. The idea is to write your secret that you haven't told a sole on a post card and mail it in. They decided to make a book of some of the post cards sent in. Very interesting to read! My sister actually bought me this book for Christmas and I had it finished that night, it is easy to read and interesting!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl