MinIaUtre LusH BuY(wish i could call it a haul!)

7:08 PM

Who doesn't LOVE Lush products? These handmade cosmetics are for sure my ALL time favorite to buy, I love just looking/smelling everything in the store and i could hang out in there all day. To be honest I don't buy from Lush as much as i would like to since it is pricey. I would be a regular there if it was a little bit cheaper!




My first favorite would have to be the Snow Fairy Shower Gel-This fruity sugary/sweet with a hint of fruit scent is DELICIOUS!! I only have the smaller bottle but i would use this every day for ever if i could!



Has anyone tried the bubble bars? This is my second bubble bar from Lush and i Love them as well! It is a need idea so 
there is less packaging you just get this bar the you can crumble in your bath and it turns into bubble bath.The only down side is i actually find it hard to crumble this bar rather then pour in some bubble bath, but it smells amazing.This one is Creamy Candy bubble bar-very nice smell of sweet candy!



Here is the Shimmy Shimmy massage bar-Very shimmery! I got this in a set with the body wash. 
And the Pink Star soap, i'm actually not sure what this one is called =/ 



What are your favorite Lush products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl