*KanDee JohnSoN*

10:03 AM

I have only been following Kandee for just over a year or so now (I didn't really watch YouTube until the last year or so-yes where was i? living under a rock!) and I have ALWAYS loved her talent, her kind heart, her inspiring words, her personality.. the list can just go and go. I am so shocked whenever I do hear her talk about her haters-I am thinking what? how can anyone not like you?!? Or mean lies that people say about her, or even anything slightly negative. It just makes me sick thinking that she has to defend herself and what she does on YouTube to all those ignorant people out there. Kandee I know you will never read this but I am so happy that you are such a positive person and can put all that hate and negative that some people are giving you behind you. I am so happy you continue with your YouTube and your blogs! I very much enjoy reading everything you talk about and how you have shared your life with all of us. You are such a great role model and you really truly have helped out thousands and thousands of people all over the world. The story you had in your "The Truth about Kandee Johnson" video with the girls at the your Glaminar who have blindness and hearing problems just broke my heart- you are so kind to give them what you have, will all of you words and kindness.
Like i said i could go on and on about this girl, she is such a Doll =) She is just worth having in your life, even if it is on a blog or YouTube. If you have a chance to watch her video here it is:


You can also check it out on her Blog as well Kandee

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Totally agreed! I love watching Kandee-she seems like such a sweetheart, and it is just so sad that she gets all those hater comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl