iPad 2!!

5:27 PM

As most people know today the iPad 2 was released at 5 pm today!! I hadn't been overly excited for the first one, i always said well it's just a giant iPod...which yes it kind of is but until I really read up on it or watched the video I didn't realize how amazing it looks! After buying the iPhone 4 I am in love with Apple products! I will never ever ever be without my iPhone, best thing I have ever bought. 
I bet the iPad is wicked for blogging or anyone who is just needing a laptop or something for email and surfing online. Check out the latest Apple iPad Video Here and let me know what you think! Is there any one lucky enough to be able to buy this today?? IF you did how are you liking it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl