*FaVorIte Tv ShOWs* CheCk Em OuT!

7:44 PM

Now maybe this isn't that interesting to some people but I probably watch too much tv and am always looking for a new show to watch. After a stressful day at work and being the cold winter it has been i have watched more then i probably should. So if you like to laugh or like to watch shows that aren't just another sitcom on tv these might spark your interest.


I am going to have to say my number one FAVORITE show is "Breaking Bad" Which airs on AMC (never heard of this channel until this show).This show I was introduced by a co-worker and when he was telling me about it I was just kind of ehh it sounds alright but never really was to interested to watch it. I found the box set of season one at Best buy for $14 one day and  thought what the hell.. Now this brilliant show is going on to Season 4- I cannot find the date it is actually starting the season but the sooner the better,I heard summer of 2011 =/ This show is about a chemist teacher who has lung cancer and chooses not to have treatment as it will be so costly and not a great survival rate. (that sounds so depressing..and it is sad but it does get better) So Walt decides he will cook Meth and sell it to make the money to leave for his wife and kids when he dies... It might sound just weird but its actually really good! The main actor is Bryan Cranston, he does an amazing job! So different then any other show I have seen him in. Def check this show out!
Here is the Trailer for Breaking Bad:

 


The Next show is Nurse Jackie on Showtime. I Love Edie Falco and everything i have seen her in i really liked.This is about a "deeply flawed emergency room nurse with more than a few secrets". The does some very unethical things in this show but it makes it quite entertaining. This is a drama that is pretty funny.Season 3 airs March 2011 =) I just picked up season 2 on DVD today. Check out the Season 1 Trailer:











This Next show I have to admit I REALLY didn't like the first couple episodes I watched, it is a very stupid funny kind of show so if you enjoy that then you will love this, and if you don't you might want to skip over this one. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a sit com on FX, this is a group of 5 people "The Gang" who run an unsuccessful Irish pub and do ridiculously stupid and self centered things. But it is hilarious!! They just finished up season 6 and it was great, I hope they are making season 7.
I couldn't find a trailer of the first season, here are some bloopers-so funny! 


 The Big C is another show time show that i really like, they just finished season 1 and i am hooked on it! This show is about a  suburban mom, diagnosed with cancer, tries to find the humor in the disease.It is sad but it is pretty funny, Laura Linney is great in this show, check out the trailer!








 
I usually would be all for recommending Dexter as well...but season 5 I wasn't a fan of =/
I REALLY like Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter, they do an amazing job in this series. I would really recommend this show, the first few seasons are awesome.




I am always looking for a new show to watch, what are some that you guys watch??



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. omg i seriously love dexter the last season was different but i still liked it! haha my boyfriend and i can't wait until the new season comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the next season will be very interesting!!! The first 2 were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were when I first started watching it I was like what the fuck is this crazy ass shit! Then it was so morbid that I was like omg I gotta keep watching to see what happens next! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl