Clairol Nice 'N Easy Colorblend Foam Dye Review

6:43 PM


I was in much much need of getting my hair done,and since I am trying to save some money i used the new foam dye from Clairol.It was SOO much easier then regular dye, it took me probably half the time that it would regularly take me. The whole application took under 15 minutes-(minus the processing time) maybe I am slow but it normally takes me a good half an hour or so to fully dye my hair. I do usually use the creme dye and use a little  brush to make sure I get everything-not needed with this product.It is very easy to get every inch of your hair.

 

 

When i do dye my hair I usually put a small layer of Vaseline around my hair line and on my ears so if I do get dye on my skin it won't stain very much if at all with this trick.You can also use lotion or conditioner if you don't have Vaseline.


Here is what comes inside the box.The formula, activator , pump and 2 packets of conditioner, they are smaller but at least you get a few uses out of them.


After i shook the formula and activator together it got soooo foamy, then i attached the pump and squeezed the bottle to get the product out, it was actually a little bit runny , so I had to squeeze it directly on my hair. It did seem to thicken up after a few minutes, maybe I just needed it to sit for a bit before I started using it. This was just so easy to use I would recommend trying this to anyone who does their own hair at home and doesn't have access to salon dye. 


This product needs 25 minutes to fully process on your hair, there are no drips with this while you are waiting. I have medium length hair that isn't very thick but I had tons of this left over, so for you who have long thick hair you could probably get away with only needing one box. I would for sure buy this again, it is my first time using Clairol so i hope the color doesn't fade to badly but for only $6.00 it was well worth it!

Don't forget to follow if you like =) <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl