Best and worst Scrubs

5:29 PM

If you are anything like me you are always on the look out for a good scrub.I like the ones that are more grainy and actually feel like they are doing something other then hanging out on your skin. I have tested quite a few and here are some of the ones like liked and didn't like.




The first product I did get a month or so ago but had just put it under my skin and kind of forgot that I got it, yesterday was the first time i had actually used and i LOVED it. The bath and body works sweat pea sugar scrub.This is a pretty strong scrub-the best kind! Definitely would buy this product again!



This next scrub is also tied as number one- This is Bub's Soap Sudz Energizing body polish (SMELLS AMAZING a VERY delicious citrus scent) This is a sugar scrub as well that really gets rid of the dry skin, it is a natural hand made product that won't dry out your skin like most of the chemically fragranced other scrubs. I bought this product in December of 2010 and I am using it sparingly but it does go a long way. This one is also more on the strong side, i wouldn't use it on my face or anything.This is a small company that was at a shopping trade show kinda thing in my city once. You can check out their web site Here. I did meet the owner when i bought this and she was such a lovely kind lady, good to business with!



This is the Freeman salt body scrub in Guava scent. Also an amazing smell!! This is i would say a medium scrub, it works fairly well but i do find it does dissolve fairly quickly after you start putting it on, so you do have to use more product then other scrubs. I probably wouldn't repurchase unless it was on a good sale, and probably only because of the scent!


I think almost everybody has had this product at one point or another. The st. Ives apricot scrub is just so cheap that you have to try it. I don't really think this is all that special, honestly i used it for years when I was younger and I feel like it isn't as scruby anymore. I think it used to be more abrasive. I have also heard this is bad for your face since it makes tiny scratches on your face. I think a sugar scrub is probably safer for your face. I think i am going to have to say see ya later St. Ives apricot scrub once this is gone.



Next is a very similar to the St. Ives one, this is got 2 b in your face's pore me deep scrub-also apricot with papaya in it as well. I have probably had this sucker for like 2 years and it really does NOTHING for my skin. It is a super weak scrub- I would never ever repurchase or recommend. I don't even know if it is still around  =/



My last one.This is SUN Laboratories body scrub. I love the smell of this- it is minty and i love that scent. I would say this is more of a gel with little micro beads or something in it as it is not very strong. I do like this product but i don't think it is amazing if you have rough patches. I bought this with my SUN laboratories ultra dark self tanner-so you are supposed to use this product before you self tan.If you have sensitive skin i think this would be a good expoliant for you. 



If anyone is actually reading this, do you know of any good scrubs??

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. haha awe if anyone is actually reading this! awe I feel the same way about my blog! haha but i haven't tried too many scrubs but have used a med mask or whatever that seriously eats all the dry skin off of my face! you can feel it working so i don't need a scrub to accompany it which is bonus it is called coconut spa exfoliating mud mask with coconut oils and dead sea minerals in it. it has tiny flex in it to help exfoliate when you take it off. You can feel a bit a burning sensation but its not bad it feels good... but i love it and i don't know where my boyfriends grandma got it! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl