Addictions!

9:57 PM

You know how you have those favorite items in your life that you use daily or need to have with you always? A certain food you like daily? or maybe it is a song you need to listen to all the time. Well this post is the things that I don't put down very often! And I want to know what yours are too!
 
My Number 1 item would HAVE to be my iPhone, I waited and waited and waited to get one of these and my contract happen to be up while they had a good deal so I had to get it. IT is honestly favorite thing ever i think. I Google EVERYTHING always and i know you can do that with regular phones or other smart phones but i am going to have to say this is just so convenient and the phone is fairly small and looks beautiful! =p I am constantly taking pictures with it, when i went to Vegas i actually took more pictures with my phone as the quality was better then my Sony Camera-(which isn't that old, a couple years) . And it has an iPod so its great!


The next one kind of goes with the first one, my iPod touch. I had this for a year or so before my iPhone and it was the luckiest thing ever because I actually won it at work!We had a supplier who gives the company some gifts every year or so and my boss said lets do a draw and i Won! I never ever ever win anything so that was pretty fricken amazing!! I love Apps. Do you guys love apps? I will do a post of my favorite apps if anyone is interested and then i want you to let me know what your favorite ones are so I can test them out!



ahh sorry about the cat hair in the background!
My Third favorite Item is LIP GLOSS!! cannot leave the house without like ten in my purse lol.

my breakfast monster at work =)

My Fourth thing that I HAVE to have is probably a Monster, I could drink honestly like 5 a day everyday even though i never would since they make you fat! and certainly aren't good for you. But during the weekdays I find my job stressful so they calm me down...i'm a FIENNND =) In a good way!

 

And last but not least would have to be music, i LOVE listening to music, at home, at work, in my car, while long boarding, going for a walk, working out i just have to always have my iPod with me for that. love it!I am listening to a little bit of BLink 182 as i am writing this =)



Ooooo I almost forgot-cant go a day without these!

IM JUST KIDDING!


 haha actually just kidding i do not eat dog food!




I am sure there are more then that but those would be my top 5 things i pretty much need on a daily basis... What are you ThinGs yOu Need  On A daiLy Baisis??? Let me know, cOmment BelOw!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I had an iphone a few months ago and I was so obsessed with it, mine was jailbroken and unlocked so all my apps were free hehehe. Had to sell it though as soon as I see a good deal on one I have to get it. I want the iphone4 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kysbel- They are awesome hey? I think it is worth it if you can get another one... I got mine with a contract so it was so cheap but a jailbroken one would be pretty neat I bet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my Journey @Montsergirl